Help Desk - About fishpond.co.nz
What are Fishpond's Competition Terms and Conditions?Fishpond Chance to Win Competitions - TERMS & CONDITIONS
METHOD OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Except where advertised differently, entry is only open to Fishpond account holders. Employees of Fishpond, companies donating prizes and their immediate families are ineligible.
3. Entry is as advised in the conditions of entry for the relevant competition, and only during the period advertised as the promotional period for that competition (the Promotional Period):
4. When entering a competition, entrants must enter a valid order number relevent to the promotional period
5. All correct and valid entries submitted during the specified Promotional Period, will be entered into the prize draw to win the nominated prizes.
6. Except where advertised differently, entrants may enter only once.
7. The prizes will consist mainly of, but will not be limited to: CDs, DVDs, books, toys, electronics, games, tickets to sporting concert and movie events, meet and greet opportunities, memorabilia, sporting goods, apparel, and novelty promotional items. The value of the prizes will be as advised in the information on the relevant competition.
8. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
9. No responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes. In the event that any prize item is unavailable, Fishpond reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.
10. All prize draws will take place at Fishpond's head office. All winners will be notified by email at the end of each competition conducted.
2nd CHANCE DRAW
11. Where the major prize or any daily prizes remain unclaimed one month after that draw, Fishpond will conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw
12. Fishpond reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. Fishpond reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
13. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Fishpond which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Fishpond reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion where required.
14. Fishpond is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of computer, on line (or wireless) systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, or technical problems resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
Can't find the answer to your question?Send us an email and we'll respond within 24 hours.