Speaking & Listening 6 Board Games
Price includes NZ wide delivery!
Order now for Christmas delivery
This set of six social skills games will help your students learn to interact with others, work as a team, listen to others and speak clearly. Your students will have fun as they develop these important skills through drama, role-play, and more. These games are designed to help students develop critical thinking skills, convey their ideas, and vocabulary. This set contains 6 games on heavy laminated board (30cm x 43cm ) with built-in spinners. Instructions are printed right on game boards! Counters, 2 spinners, and a die also included. Games include:
- Describing: Explores Actions, Animals, Objects and Emotions.
- Create a Character: Helps Developing Ideas & Listening
- First Choice: Helps Explore Decision Making
- Mime Time: Work on Body Language & Drama
- Ask & Answer: To Help Build Critical Thinking
- School Camp: This game encourages working together as a group. Recommended for Children Ages 7-11 (Grades 2-5)
43.5 x 3.7 x 30.5 centimetres (1.18 kg) |