- Pink Floyd: Roger Waters (bass instrument); David Gilmour, Nick Mason , Richard Wright .
- Personnel: David Gilmour (vocals, guitar, keyboards); Roger Waters (vocals, electric guitar, keyboards, bass guitar); Richard Wright (vocals, keyboards); Clare Torry (vocals); Dick Parry (saxophone); Nick Mason (drums, percussion); Doris Troy, Lesley Duncan, Liza Strike, Barry St. John (background vocals).
- Additional personnel: Doris Troy, Lesley Duncan, Liza Strike, Barry St. John, Dick Parry, Clare Torry.
- Audio Mixer: Chris Thomas .
- Liner Note Author: David Sinclair.
- Recording information: EMI Abbey Road Studios, London, England (06/1972-01/1973).
- Illustrator: George Hardie.
- Photographers: Hipgnosis; Storm Thorgerson; Jill Furmanosky; Tony May.
Rolling Stone (12/11/03, p.110) - Ranked #43 in Rolling Stone's "500 Greatest Albums Of All Time" - "...One of the best-produced rock albums ever..."
Rolling Stone (5/24/73, p.57) - "...The sound is lush and multi-layered while remaining clear and well-structured....a fine album with a textural and conceptual richness that not only invites, but demands involvement....the excellence of a superb performance..."
Q (10/94, p.137) - 4 Stars - Excellent
Uncut (5/03, p.112) - 4 stars out of 5 - "...The subdued, darkly muttering, sombrely somnolent music of DARK SIDE OF THE MOON startles....An achievement of considerable merit..."
NME (Magazine) (3/20/93, p.33) - 8 - Excellent - "...although everything your punk rock elder brother said was undeniably true, it doesn't take a great mental leap to achieve the mind-set of the pot-smoking philosophy student and pronounce this album a super-sensory classic..."