OMNIPURE K2567JJ 2567-JJ WATER FILTER
Elsewhere $63.65 $54.99 Save $8.66 (14%)
Price includes NZ wide delivery!
Order now for Christmas delivery
OMNIPURE K2567JJ K2567-JJ is a 5.10cm (2 inch) diameter inline Water Filter.
OMNIPURE offers you the best inline water filters in the world.
The OMNIPURE K2567JJ is a high quality inline multi stage water filter that is great for any inline application such as: filtered water taps, refrigerator water and ice makers, and as a post filter for reverse osmosis systems.
The OMNIPURE K2567JJ is a high quality value alternative to:
for for for for for for for for for Samsung DA29-10105J HAFEX/EXP Magic Water Filter
Fits Fits Fits Fits Fits Fits Fits LG BL9808 5231JA1012A
GE GXRTQR GXRTDR
DA2010CB DA2010CB-WF 3010541600 3019974100 3650JD8050A 3890JC2990A 497818 C00114417 EF-9603 Eco Aqua EFF-6035A; WSF-100; and others.
The JJ suffix designation means Quick Connects (push to fit fittings). If you have male threads on your water pipes you require the version with FPT (Female threads) known as K2567BB K2567-BB.
Our recommended water filter when your water source is: Town and City treated water supply where removal of chlorine, heavy metals contaminants and odour is required. For use on cold water lines.
• For use with 6.4 mm (1/4"inch) OD pipe/tubing
• Quick Connect Fittings built in to each end of the filter (push to fit connections)
• Improves taste by reducing:
contaminants – chlorine – particulates - and odour.
• High quality KDF and GAC filtering media
• Component filtering materials are certified and approved by NSF® International.
• Extended service life by controlling scale and Inhibiting, a Fits Fits Fits Fits Fits Fits Fits LG ae, and bacteria.
• OmniPure for, Quality, Performance, and trouble free operation.
PART NUMBER: KK2567JJ or KK5567 QC
MAX PRESSURE: 862 kPa (125psi)
MAX TEMP: 38°C
DIAMETER: 5.1cm (2")
LENGTH: 25.4cm (10")
NOMINAL CAPACITY: 5700 litres (1500 US gallons) (1 year USA water conditions)
FLOW RATE Max: 1.9 Lpm
CHANGE FILTER: When rated capacity used or every 2 years for NZ water conditions. Change earlier if flow declines or performance deteriorates.
WEIGHT: 0.55 kg
25.4 x 5.1 x 5.1 centimetres (0.55 kg) |