TankerStreet Grinder features
- The entire salt and pepper mill grinder has 3 parts: two stainless steel dual-action grinders and one centre acrylic dual-storage body.
- The pepper mill mechanism grinds all kind of spices with ease. Not only Himalayan salt or black pepper, but also pizza spices, allspice, clove, pink pepper and more.
- See-through design: clear acrylic body for easily to see how many left and when to refill. No guessing required.
- The end caps keep moisture from the spices and this is also of merit in avoiding condiments from going onto your table cloth or kitchen counter.
- Convenient grilling seasoning on charcoal grills, and very handy in the kitchen for preparing food.
- Easy to adjust the mechanism to get the desired fineness for both salt and pepper.
How to use:
- Easy to fill and operate: simply rotating to grind, one hand holds the body and the other rotate the end of stainless steel. Use the adjustable wing nut inside each end to adjust your grind. Clockwise for a finer grind and counter-clockwise for a coarser grind.
- To fill the grinder, unscrew either metal grinder from the clear acrylic body. Fill and reattach the grinder.
1. Users should never eat red pepper if you are allergic to nuts.
2. Please make sure your mill is 100% dry before using any salt. Water dissolves salt so it can get jammed when the dissolved salt dries.
3. Please do not fill too much to avoid constant refills.
4. The end caps seal tight to ensure no pepper or salt particles leak onto the dining table or kitchen counter. So please try to not push them in all the way, leaving a small gap for easier removal.
A adjustable dual grinder.