New York Times best-selling author offers a groundbreaking approach to activate the subconscious brain to set yourself free from your past and create a terrific future.
Dr. Mike Dow is a psychotherapist, best-selling author, and brain-health expert. Dr. Mike has hosted shows on TLC, E!, VH1, and Investigation Discovery. He is a recurring guest co-host on The Doctors, is one of The Dr. Oz Show's core experts, and has made regular appearances on TODAY, Good Morning America, The Talk, Rachael Ray, Ricki Lake, Anderson Live, and Bethenny. He is also a contributor for the Huffington Post. Dr. Mike holds a master of science degree in marriage and family therapy and a doctorate in psychology. He is in private practice in Los Angeles. You can hear him weekly on Hay House Radio's The Dr. Mike Show.
Praise for Your Subconscious Brain Can Change Your Life
This well-researched and scientific look at your subconscious brain will provide you with the practical tools you need to help you achieve your wildest dreams.
- Dr. Mercola, New York Times best-selling author of Fat for Fuel and founder of Mercola.com
Mike's book illuminates just how powerful your mind can be in
changing your thoughts and beliefs-and what's happening in your
brain as you do so. Let him guide you in creating the life you
want! A must-read!
- Nick Ortner, New York Times best-selling author of Tapping Solution for Manifesting Your Greatest Self When it comes to a disease like cancer, it's imperative to care for both your body and your mind. Dr. Mike Dow's program can help you slay the worries of everyday life-and while you're at it, your cancer-slaying immune system can receive a power boost as well.
- Kristi Funk, M.D., breast cancer surgeon and author of Breasts: The Owner's Manual Dr. Mike has written a book that should be required reading for anyone who wants to use the power of the mind to optimize the body. The integrative strategy you will learn in this book can help you remedy one of the most common causes of aging: stress.
- Anthony Youn, M.D., America's Holistic Plastic Surgeon and best-selling author of The Age Fix As a specialist in internal medicine and gastroenterology, I know that treating the whole person is vital. If you're seeking relief from something specific like IBS or just want to live a healthier life, this book will show you how your brain can help.
- Jorge Rodriguez, M.D., co-author of The Acid Reflux Solution Mike's powerful technique will help you tap into your deepest wells of creativity and intuition. This book is a must-read for anyone who would like to learn to use their subconscious brain to grow spiritually.
- Sonia Choquette, New York Times best-selling author of Waking Up in Paris Dr. Dow has written the book that includes the self-empowering techniques I've longed to quickly teach my patients. When you combine the conscious power of intention with the protocol Dr. Dow developed to access the hidden power in your subconscious brain, you will finally find freedom from past mental blocks, traumas, and painful memories. This book contains a thorough, scientific approach to truly empowering you to take control over your well-being and your life.
- Andrea Pennington, M.D., C. Ac., #1 international best-selling author of I Love You, Me! Dr. Mike will show you how to tap into the subconscious brain. Harness this power to change the way you eat and live. Earth-based, cancer-fighting foods can easily become your way of life.
- Liana Werner-Gray, author of Cancer-Free with Food