Hurry - Only 2 left in stock!
A Writer's Guide to FictionNORTH: Getting Your Bearings
1. The Lay of the Land
2. Finding the Characters for Your Story
3. Finding a Map for Your Story
4. Heroes and Heroines
5. First Steps
6. Deepening Your Characters
7. Casting Characters for Story and Plot
8. Mapping from A to B to Z
9. Narration and Visuals: Settings, Description, and Imagery
10. Finding Your Gait
11. Ending Steps
SOUTH: Troubleshooting and Problem-Solving
12. Problems of Characterization, Structure, Technique, and Style
EAST: Your Rising Star
13. Learning to Market
WEST: Refining Your Vision
14. New Horizons
About the Author
Elizabeth Lyon, a regular speaker at writing conferences and retreats nationwide, has been a contributor to Writer's Digest and is a mentor, editor, and teacher for many writers. The author of Nonfiction Book Proposals Anybody Can Write and The Sell Your Novel Toolkit, she lives in Eugene, Oregon.
"A pragmatic marketing guide written for and about real writers in the trenches."