|Other Retailer||Price Checked Time||Their Price in NZD||Our Price|
|Amazon UK||yesterday||39.03||$24.97||You save $14.06|
* A complete manual on the art of paper airplane folding.
* 40 different aircraft designs: Hognose Plane...Shibumi...Dragonbird...Lock Back Jackknife...Ram Jet...Bee Bomber...Spin King...Gremlin...Saber-Toothed Bat...Looper...Helicopter...Origami-Nose Box Plane...and more!
* All can be made by hand from paper: No glue, scissors, or staples required
* Tips for making hundreds of variations by modifying wings and adding tail sections
* Includes models that can perform smooth and level flight, rolls, and loops!
* To-scale drawings for every folding step of construction!
* Instructions for making 10 paper toys also included!
The art of paper folding is fascinating for all age groups. With this guide anyone--child or adult--can successfully create paper airplanes and toys for contest competition, individual sport, or family fun!
Introduction Folding Hints Flying Hints PART 1: Competition Craft The Master; The Standard; Folded-Nose Box Plane; Hog-Nosxed Plane; Shibumi; Undercarriage Plane; The Looper; The Sprinter; Origami-Nose Box Plane; The Dragon Bird; Sail Wing; Saber-Toothed Bat; The Gull; The Stunt Looper; Lock-Back Jackknife; The Fly; The Gremlin; The Hunter; Ram Jet; The Boat Plane; The Wing; Super Dart; Bee Bomber; X-Wing Fighter; King Wing; Glider; Hawk; Super-Modified Box Plane; SST 60; Long-Distance Champ PART 2: Novelty Planes Tail Plane; Modified Tail Plane; Spin King; The Circular Airfoil; Flat Flyer; Major Arrow; Helicopter; Eagle; Dove; Dragonfly PART 3: Toys, Toys, Toys The Box; Frog; Pac-Man Mouth; Hats; The Fortune Teller; Fox Face; Bird; Star; Pinwheel
KEITH R. LAUX holds a B.S. in physics and has been experimenting with folded paper designs for nearly 20 years. His paper airplanes have won many contents and he is currently patenting a circular boomerang.