Introduction: Christianity's unavoidable problem
1. Why do we care who we sleep with?
2. What is a little girl worth?
3. What is sex for?
4. Is sex really just for marriage?
5. Why was this so controversial back then?
6. Why is this so controversial today?
7. What if I've really messed up?
8. Don't we need to be sexually fulfilled
to be who we are?
9. Isn't love enough?
10. Why does this really matter to God? The bigger story
11. Why does this really matter to God? The better story
Sam studied theology at Wycliffe Hall in Oxford and has served on staff at St Ebbe's Church, Oxford, and St Mary's, Maidenhead. He is now part of the team at Ravi Zacharias International Ministries and also works as UK Editor for The Gospel Coalition. A popular conference speaker, Sam has written several books, including James For You, Is God Anti-Gay, and Lifted. Hobbies include reading, watching The West Wing and anything to do with South-East Asia.