What the Bible Is All about Bible Handbook for Kids (What the Bible Is All about
Price includes NZ wide delivery!
Order now for Christmas delivery
|Format: ||Paperback, 352 pages|
|Other Information: ||illustrations|
|Published In: ||United States, 04 February 2016|
Unlock the secrets of Scripture and discover Jesus in every book of the Bible! What the Bible Is All About Bible Handbook for Kids
, based on Dr. Henrietta Mears' classic Bible handbook, is your ultimate guide to God's Word. Inside you'll find maps, charts, timelines, and illustrations that will help you track down the richest treasure of all: God's plan to save the world! As you discover and decode each book of the Bible, God's Story will take shape and you'll begin to see Jesus on every page.
Inside you'll find:
- Background on the writer of each book
- Jesus Connection for every book in the Bible
- Word definitions to help you understand the Bible's meaning
- Lists of important people so you know who to watch for as you read.
- Illustrations, timelines, and maps that show when and where key events took place
- Summaries for each book that reveal how each part fits with the "big picture"
- Info on archeological discoveries and life in Bible times that gives insights on the world of the Bible
Tyndale House Publishers|
22.61 x 15.24 x 2.29 centimetres (0.54 kg)|
5-9 years |