Hurry - Only 2 left in stock!
1. Introduction to Welding.
2. Safety in Welding.
3. Shielded Metal Arc Equipment, Setup, and Operation.
4. Shielded Metal Arc Welding of Plate.
5. Shielded Metal Arc Welding of Pipe.
6. Shielded Metal Arc Welding AWS SENSE Certification.
7. Flame Cutting Equipment, Setup, and Operation.
8. Plasma Arc Cutting Equipment, Setup, and Operation.
9. Related Cutting Processes.
10. Gas Metal Arc Welding Equipment, Setup, and Operation.
11. Gas Metal Arc Welding.
12. Flux Cored Arc Welding Equipment, Setup, and Operation.
13. Flux Cored Arc Welding.
14. Gas Metal Arc and Flux Cored Arc Welding of Pipe.
15. Gas Metal Arc and Flux Cored Arc Welding AWS SENSE Certification.
16. Gas Tungsten Arc Welding Equipment, Setup, and Operation.
17. Gas Tungsten Arc Welding of Plate.
18. Gas Tungsten Arc Welding of Pipe.
19. Gas Tungsten Arc Welding Plate and Pipe AWS SENSE Certification.
20. Shop Math and Weld Cost.
21. Reading Technical Drawings.
22. Welding Joint Design and Welding Symbols.
23. Fabricating Techniques and Practices.
24. Welding Codes and Standards.
25. Testing and Inspection.
26. Welding Metallurgy.
27. Weldability of Metals.
28. Filler Metal Selection.
29. Welding Automation and Robotics.
30. Other Welding Processes.
31. Oxyfuel Welding Equipment, Setup, and Operation.
32. Oxyacetylene Welding and Brazing, Braze Welding, and Soldering.
Larry Jeffus is a welder with over 55 years of experience, and he maintains his own well-equipped welding shop. In his career he has passed many welding certification tests in a wide variety of processes, positions, and material types and thicknesses. Jeffus has provided welding and professional consulting services locally, nationally, and internationally to major corporations, small businesses, government agencies, schools, colleges, and individuals. He is a Life Member of the American Welding Society. In addition, he has over 40 years of experience as a dedicated classroom teacher and is the author of several Cengage welding publications. Prior to retiring from teaching, Jeffus taught at Eastfield College, part of the Dallas County Community College District. Today he remains very active in the welding community, especially in the field of education. He serves on several welding program technical advisory committees and has visited high school, college, and technical campuses in more than 40 states and four foreign countries, providing one-on-one help and guidance to welding instructors and students. Jeffus was selected as Outstanding Post-Secondary Technical Educator in the State of Texas by the Texas Technical Society, and he served for 12 years as a board member on the Texas Workforce Investment Council in the Texas Governor's office. He also served as a member of the Apprenticeship Project Leadership Team, helping establish apprenticeship training programs for Texas, and he has made numerous trips to Washington lobbying for vocational and technical education.
Larry Jeffus's Welding Principles and Applications 8th Edition
covers all major and relevant topics extremely well and
The accuracy of the artwork in the textbook is outstanding compared to other welding textbooks.
The content is accurate and up to date. The visual aids provided enhance the content available.