1. The Problem of Evil and the Free Will Defense
2. Love, Evil, and God's Unfulfilled Desires
3. The Cosmic Conflict Framework
4. The Nature of the Conflict and Rules of Engagement
5. Evil Defeated but Not Yet Destroyed
6. Evaluating the Theodicy of Love
John C. Peckham (PhD, Andrews University) is professor of theology and Christian philosophy at Andrews University in Berrien Springs, Michigan. He is the author of several books, including The Love of God: A Canonical Model and Canonical Theology.