Kimberly Belle is the USA Today and internationally bestselling author of five novels of suspense. Her third, The Marriage Lie, was a semifinalist in the 2017 Goodreads Choice Awards for Best Mystery & Thriller, and has been translated into a dozen languages. Before turning to fiction, Kimberly worked in marketing and nonprofit fundraising.
"STRANGER IN THE LAKE is a spellbinding tale of
lies and deceit that unfolds piece by devastating piece. Another
outstanding novel by Kimberly Belle, masterfully written to lure
you in and never let go."
- Samantha Downing, USA Today bestselling author of My Lovely Wife and He Started It
"Kimberly Belle explores the shocking depths people will go to
keep their secrets buried in her latest slow burn thriller
STRANGER IN THE LAKE, before building to an
explosive and unexpected finale. Belle delivers with lyric prose an
atmospheric, moody mystery that will have her fans begging for
more. A must-read!"
- Mary Kubica, New York Times Bestselling Author of The Other Mrs. "Absolutely superb. Kimberly Belle is the queen of domestic suspense, and STRANGER IN THE LAKE is her darkest, most hypnotic work to date."
- Cristina Alger, New York Times Bestselling Author of Girls Like Us "Clear your calendar because once you've started Kimberly Belle's utterly engrossing STRANGER IN THE LAKE, you won't be able to tear yourself away! Old and new secrets abound in this tense and atmospheric thriller that will make you question how well we can really know anyone, and how much we might be willing to forgive for those we consider family."
- Kathleen Barber, author of Follow Me "Belle's latest is another riveting, superbly written, didn't-see-that-coming thriller that will keep you up way past your bedtime. With tension building on every page, Charlotte digs relentlessly for the truth about her new husband, even though it might destroy everything she loves."
- Kate White, New York Times bestselling author of Have You Seen Me?