Your Step-by-Step Guide to Leading Remarkably Fun Programs That Makes A Difference
Price includes NZ wide delivery!
Order now for Christmas delivery
|Format: ||Paperback, 208 pages, 1 Edition|
|Published In: ||AUS, 10 December 2014|
Have you ever been asked to run a few ‘ice-breaker’ activities?
Are you thinking of leading some ‘team-building’ exercises?
Are you new to program leadership and don’t know where to start?
If you answered ‘YES’ to any or all of these questions, then this book is for you.
Jam-packed with inspiration and practical advice, Serious Fun
describes a unique, yet simple, four-step model that will transform
your programs from ‘Oh, no, not that again,’ to ‘Wow, that was amazing!’
If you’re a school teacher, corporate trainer, outdoor educator, conference
organiser or camp / youth group leader, this book will help you create
incredibly fun programs that will leave your group feeling engaged, valued
and meaningfully connected to others.
Here’s what you’ll learn inside:
- The seven mistakes program leaders make, and how to fix them,
- The four-step sequence to leading remarkably fun programs,
- The five essential ingredients of a successful ‘ice-breaker,’
- How to create a fun, safe and supportive learning environment,
How to manage difficult behaviours, such as unwilling participants,
- Solutions to more than twenty common programming problems.
If you want to inject more fun and value into your programs,
this book is your blueprint.
22.8 x 15.2 x 1.1 centimetres |