Foreword by Max De Pree
Preface to the Second Edition
1. Leadership: An Emerging Academic Discipline
2. Biblical, Historical, and Denominational Perspectives on Leadership
3. Spiritual and Religious Dimensions of Leadership: The Ethical Foundation
4. Faith-Based Approaches to Leadership
5. Practicing Leadership through Faithfulness, Integrity, and Service
6. Leadership Development: Leaving a Legacy
7. Governance: Practicing Faith-Based Leadership
8. Christian Leadership in Action: Some Exemplary Case Studies
Conclusion: The Future of Leadership
Bernice M. Ledbetter (EdD, Pepperdine University) is
practitioner faculty of organizational theory and management at
Robert J. Banks (PhD, University of Cambridge) is visiting professor and associate at the Centre for the History of Christian Thought and Experience, Macquarie University.
David C. Greenhalgh (EdD, Boston University) is professor of education and leadership and directs the PhD in organizational leadership program at Eastern University.