Intro: What does God think of me?
1. How can God love me when he hates sin?
2. How strong does my faith need to be?
3. Does God only love me because he has to?
4. Does God's love for me vary?
5. Will God still love me if I never obey him?
6. Should I ever feel guilty?
7. Does God reward us differently?
7.5. But does God really still love me?
8. Why is change so slow?
9. Why are believers warned not to fall away?
10. How do I enjoy greater assurance of God's love?
Final Word: Perfection is eternal - sin is not
Matt Fuller is the Senior Minister at Christ Church, Mayfair in central London. Before working as a minister Matt was a secondary school teacher teaching history and politics. He is married to Ceri and they have one son Nathan.