Kelly Brogan, MD is a holistic women's health psychiatrist, author of the New York Times bestselling book A Mind of Your Own (ISBN 9780008128005) and the children's book A Time for Rain, and co-editor of the landmark textbook Integrative Therapies for Depression. She is board-certified in psychiatry, psychosomatic medicine and integrative holistic medicine, and is specialized in a root-cause resolution approach to psychiatric syndromes and symptoms. Kelly is a certified KRI Kundalini Yoga teacher and a mother of two. www.kellybroganmd.com
"Kelly Brogan engages us in a courageous conversation about the
epidemic of mental health issues in our society. Her work is an
important part of the understanding that will set us free, at a
time when an increasingly narrow interpretation of why such issues
exist--and what we need to do to heal them--is as much a part of
the problem as part of the solution."
- Marianne Williamson, New York Times best-selling author of A Return to Love
"We are in an age where mental, emotional, and physical balance has become our highest value. Own Your Selfgives you the best possible solution on how to change your mind, your body, and your life. Kelly Brogan, M.D., does an amazing job combining cutting-edge information along with the practical tools for you to live a healthier personal reality. Her clinical and holistic approach from years of experience in doing independent research as a successful psychiatrist will teach as well as inspire you to get real, get well, and get free."
- Dr. Joe Dispenza, New York Times best-selling author of You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter
"Kelly Brogan calls you to make a change more profound than you
ever thought possible--and gives you a supportive, insightful road
map to guide you every step of the way."
- Shefali Tsabary, Ph.D., New York Times best-selling author of The Conscious Parent
"Dr. Kelly Brogan is a voice of sanity and compassion for our healing crises. She sings into the heart of our buried wisdom, makes clear what's broken in the culture. And backing it with science, Kelly gives us the path to genuine healing and sovereignty."
- Danielle LaPorte, creator of The Desire Map series "If you want to work on releasing suppressed emotions, Dr. Brogan has given you the perfect guide in Own Your Self. She encourages you to listen to and honor your emotions--and any related physical symptoms--fully and deeply, so that you may find a permanent, healing solution that gets to the root of the problem."
- Kelly Turner, Ph.D., New York Times best-selling author of Radical Remission
"A road map of relief for those yearning for authentic self-acceptance and long-lasting emotional freedom."
- Matt Kahn, author of Everything Is Here to Help You
"A potent instrument of intellectual liberation and practical healing."
- Charles Eisenstein, author of The More Beautiful World Our Hearts Know Is Possible
"Kelly Brogan is a true psychiatrist, a doctor of the soul, and a guide back home to your authentic self. Her synthesis of science, deep humanity, and practical tools for well-being are crystal clear and right on target."
- Joan Borysenko, Ph.D., New York Times best-selling author of Minding the Body, Mending the Mind
"Kelly Brogan has, once again, boldly, dangerously, and clearly pushed the conversation forward on how we individually and collectively heal. . . . I am elated to have this work to refer to from here forward."
- Kimberly Ann Johnson, author of The Fourth Trimester