Barry Eaton is well known in his native Australia both as a mainstream journalist and broadcaster, and for his Internet radio show RadioOutThere.com. He gives regular talks and lectures, as well as one-on-one sessions as a psychic intuitive. His first book, Afterlife, was published by Tarcher/Penguin in 2013.
"Definitely well worth the read."
--Janet Mawdesley, Blue Wolf Reviews Reviews of Barry Eaton's Afterlife "Eaton's Afterlife is concise and detailed, covering considerable ground on the subject of life after death, without being overwhelming or heavy... Every reader will find something to connect with in this book or open up completely to new ideas."
- Retailing Insight "'Afterlife is a profound book written from the heart in the light of truth."
- Ruth Parnell, Nexus magazine "To my ever-curious mind, books with this much meat are priceless. This is one to savor, bit by bit and really check in with yourself and see what it stirs up. It could very well be the start of a whole new path for you!"
- Pathways Magazine "Barry's experience of the afterlife is unique amongst the many that are now talking, writing and teaching about it. He didn't die and comeback as is most commonly the inspiration of those that tell their stories (called NDE's or near death experiences). He experienced a previous life, his death in that life, the afterlife that followed and his birth into this life. His message is inspirational, humorous, joyful and emphatic: we don't ever actually die!"
- Uncommon Awareness "Afterlife will provide hope, alleviate fear and offer comfort to many readers, and also offers advice on how to prepare for our own personal journey."
- Larry Cox, Florida Weekly