Preface: You Have Permission
Introduction: Being a Bad Leader Can Kill You (Literally)
SECTION ONE: Leading Yourself
1) Wisdom from an Unemployable Dropout
2) Getting Your Shit Straight
3) The Nonnegotiables: The Only Secret . . . Is that There's No Fucking Secret
4) Fix the Leaks
5) The Beginning Is the End: Fix Your Mornings
6) The 5 Percent Rule
7) What Do You Think? I Don't Know, What Do You Think?
8) Why You Should Never Sleep with the TV On
SECTION TWO: Your Vision and Path
9) Picking a "Just Right" Purpose
10) Besides Your Own, Whose Life Are You Going to Change?
11) Coming Out of a Crisis
12) Vision Isn't a Dish Served Family Style
13) Getting to an E-Vision
14) Clarity of Path
SECTION THREE: Your Team
15) Psssst, You Might Have Crabs!
16) Building an Outside Team
17) Your Inside Team
18) The Glue that Holds It All Together
Conclusion: Never Peak
About the Author
Bedros Keuilian is a serial entrepreneur with multi-million dollar generating businesses in franchising, software, digital marketing, and business consulting. He's known as the hidden genius that the entrepreneurs and business experts turn to when they want to quickly scale their business, boost sales and and increase profits.
Bedros is best known for his ability to help his clients quickly establish expert and authority positioning and become the predominant brand in their field. His sales, marketing, business systems are the secret weapon used by thousands of successful businesses, bestselling authors, and entrepreneurs who want to grow their businesses to it's fullest potential without the stress, frustration, or uncertainty that most entrepreneurs experience.