1. The Taste of Wild Water
2. The Two Wounds
3. Epistemological Conflict
4. The Loss of Biophilia and Biognosis
5. The Environmental Impacts of Technological Medicine
6. The End of Antibiotics
7. "Plants Are All Chemists"
8. Plants as Medicines for All Life on Earth
10. The Lost Language of Plants
11. Living Biognosis: The Work of Carol McGrath, Sparrow, Rosemary Gladstar, John Seed
Stephen Harrod Buhner is a master herbalist, psychotherapist, and expert on indigenous and contemplative spiritual traditions. Much of his work and writing focuses on herbal and alternative medicine, deep ecology, and sacred plant medicine.