Fishpond Gift Vouchers - Let them choose!

Shop over a million Toys in our Huge New Range

The Life Letters, Courage to Rise
By

Rating

Product Description
Product Details

Promotional Information

  • Post 3-4 times per week on Instagram (296K+ followers)
  • Guest blogs on @Projecthappiness shared through the organization's Facebook (2.4 million followers) and Instagram (156K followers)
  • Submit to all major industry reviewers
  • Appearances in local media
  • Regional book signing tour
  • Emma Grace's Instagram audience's top locations are London, Delhi, New York, Singapore, the US, India, the UK, Canada, and the Philippines. Her top age bracket is 18-24 with 82% of her audience being women and the other 18% men.

    About the Author

    Emma Grace, who writes under Live in the Details on Instagram and Facebook, has always been in love with words. Originally from the Hudson Valley, NY, Emma now lives in Arlington, Virginia just outside of Washington, D.C. with a busy consulting career alongside her writing.

    Ask a Question About this Product More...
    Write your question below:
    How Fishpond Works
    Fishpond works with suppliers all over the world to bring you a huge selection of products, really great prices, and delivery included on over 25 million products that we sell. We do our best every day to make Fishpond an awesome place for customers to shop and get what they want — all at the best prices online.
    Webmasters, Bloggers & Website Owners
    You can earn a 5% commission by selling The Life Letters, Courage to Rise on your website. It's easy to get started - we will give you example code. After you're set-up, your website can earn you money while you work, play or even sleep! You should start right now!
    Authors / Publishers
    Are you the Author or Publisher of a book? Or the manufacturer of one of the millions of products that we sell. You can improve sales and grow your revenue by submitting additional information on this title. The better the information we have about a product, the more we will sell!
    Item ships from and is sold by Fishpond World Ltd.
    Back to top