Brush up on your French, improve your reading and listening skills, and make learning new vocabulary so much easier with 15 fun and engaging French stories. Read and listen to short stories: an enjoyable method of learning French Not everyone can slip away from their everyday lives and head over to a French-speaking country to immerse themselves in the language. For those who can't, reading and listening to French stories is the next best thing. By learning this way you will be able to:
- Improve your French without the monotonous chore of memorizing grammar rules.
- Learn new vocabulary that you can immediately put to use everyday.
- Practice your listening skills by listening to a native French speaker narrating the stories.
- Learn how the words sound compared to how they look when written and be able to recognize and pronounce these words properly.
This e-book covers a wide range of grammar structures that you can familiarize with by reading and listening to the stories. You'll encounter descriptive sentences, casual conversations... Improve your listening skills with the FREE audio! Practice your listening skills and familiarize yourself with spoken French by listening to the free audio supplement. The 4 hours audio recorded by a French native speaker will also help you improve your pronunciation. Each story is recorded in 2 different ways:
- A slow version to help beginners improve their pronunciation
- A normal and natural speed for intermediate and advanced learners
Highly convenient-- no need for a dictionary Each story is broken down with a French and English glossary to introduce you to the words and phrases you might not understand. This removes any need for any painful back and forth process of continually searching for definitions or translation.
Recommended for beginner and intermediate level learners of French. The stories are written for new French learners, however, a basic understanding of French would be highly recommended to achieve maximum enjoyment and effectiveness of the lessons. Perfect for anyone who wants to brush up on their French language skills. Make the vocabulary stick With the vocabulary list recap at the end of each chapter, you can review what you have read and listened to and make sure that you don't forget any essential French words. Learn useful vocabulary for everyday situations The book contains 15 stories about the following themes: Family, Months, Days, Numbers, Weather, Introduce yourself, House, Nature, Clothing, Shopping, Visiting/Tourism, Weekend Activities, Daily Routine, Describe yourself, Food, Cooking, Jobs and Occupation, and At the Train Station. The stories are written using vocabulary that you could easily use in your day-to-day conversations. How will this book improve your French language skills?
- You will be able to train your ears to listen and understand spoken French.
- You will add 1,500+ French words and expressions into your vocabulary.
- You will be able to immediately put to use in everyday situations the vocabulary and grammar structures you learned.
Get this book and brush up on your French today!
- 1500 words expressions in French translated in English.
- MP3 (4 hours in total)
- Total combined length of the stories: 15,000 words (equivalent to a 60-page book)