Setting the Stage
Part I. Confirm
1. Know Thyself
2. The Six Essential Traits of an Entrepreneur
3. What If You're Missing an Essential Trait?
4. Second-Generation Entrepreneurs
5. The Entrepreneur-in-the-Making Assessment
Part II. Glimpse
6. Businesses, Industries, and Sizes
7. Real-Life Entrepreneurial Stories
8. Living the Dream: A Day in the Life
9. Living the Nightmare: A Day in Hell
Part III. Path
10. College or Not?
11. Discover Your Passion
12. Find a Mentor
13. Take Action and Be Patient
14. Taking the Leap. Starting Your Business
15. Building Your Business: The Nine Stages
16. A Lifetime of Growth, Learning, and Motivation
About the Author
Gino Wickman, bestselling author of Traction, has a passion for helping people get what they want from their businesses. To fulfill that passion, he created the Entrepreneurial Operating System (R) (EOS), which helps leaders run better businesses, get better control, have better life balance, and gain more traction-with the entire organization advancing together as a cohesive team. Wickman is the founder of EOS Worldwide, a growing organization of successful entrepreneurs collaborating as certified EOS Implementers to help people experience all the organizational and personal benefits of implementing EOS. He also delivers workshops and keynote addresses.