(coursebook) (Ultimate Beginner/intermediate)
Elsewhere $51.81 $36.88 Save $14.93 (29%)
Price includes NZ wide delivery!
||Price Checked Time
||Their Price in NZD
You save $14.93
||2 days ago
You save $0.75
Order Now for Christmas with e-Gift
|Format: ||Paperback / softback, 448 pages|
|Published In: ||United States, 09 June 2009|
Developed by the experts at Living Language, this course has everything you need to learn Italian from scratch or to revive the Italian that you learned years ago. "Ultimate Italian" combines conversation and culture in an easy-to-follow, enjoyable, and effective format. It's the perfect way to learn Italian for school, travel, work, or personal enrichment. In this book you'll find:
- 40 lessons with lively dialogues including the most common and useful idiomatic expressions.
- English translations and explanations of Italian grammar and usage, pronunciation, vocabulary, and cultural notes.
- Quizzes and review sections to check your progress.
- A complete summary of Italian grammar, and verb charts covering all major tenses.
- An extensive two-way glossary.
About the Author
Living Language has been a proven and effective language learning instruction for over 65 years. Using techniques originally developed for the US State Department, the Living Language Method follows a four point approach from building a foundation of essential words and phrases, advancing to full sentences and conversations, practicing with recall exercises aimed at both short and long term memory and developing practical language skills to equip the learner in any situation. Living Language is an imprint of Random House LLC, a Penguin Random House Company.
22.86 x 16 x 2.49 centimetres (0.50 kg)|
15+ years |