Please note this is the 3rd edition Table of Contents: 1.
Introduction to Inorganic Chemistry.
2. Atomic Structure.
3. Simple Bonding Theory.
4. Symmetry and Group Theory.
5. Molecular Orbitals.
6. Acid-Base and Donor-Acceptor Chemistry.
7. The Crystalline Solid State.
8. Chemistry of the Main Group Elements.
9. Coordination Chemistry I: Structures and Isomers.
10. Coordination Chemistry II: Bonding.
11. Coordination Chemistry III: Electronic Spectra.
12. Coordination Chemistry IV: Reactions and Mechanisms.
13. Organometallic Chemistry.
14. Organometallic Reactions and Catalysis.
15. Parallels Between Main Group and Organometallic Chemistry.
16. Bioinorganic and Environmental Chemistry.
Gary L. Miessler received his Bachelors degree in Chemistry from the University of Tulsa and went on to attain his Ph.D from the University of Minnesota. He is currently a Professor and Chair of Chemistry at St. Olaf College.