1. Introduction to Global Concepts
2. Change: It's All Around Us
3. Interdependence: How We All Live and Work Together
4. Culture: Who We Are and How We Live in the World
5. Scarcity: How We Balance the Earth and Its Resources
6. Power: The Ability to Control Something or Someone Else
7. Implementing Global Concepts in Your School
Becky Hunt is an educator, educational consultant, and children's author who has been the principal of both public and private schools. She specializes in teacher training and staff development, curriculum studies, international studies, balanced literacy, and leadership coaching and training. Her website is www.beckyhunt.net.