1. Introducing the FinTech Revolution2. FinTech activities and
business models: analogies and differences with the traditional
3. BigTech strategic approaches: worrying competition?
4. Bank strategies in the light of the digitalisation of financial activities
5. The regulatory framework and initiatives
6. An attempt at synthesis: financial market digitalisation scenarios, opportunities and challenges
Alessandra Tanda is an assistant professor of Financial Institutions in the Department of Economics and Management, University of Pavia, Italy. She received her PhD in Financial Markets and Institutions in 2013 from Cattolica University of Sacred Hearth (Milan), Italy. She is the author of a number of contributions, including a book on FinTech in the volume of the Italian Regulatory Authority on Financial Markets (Consob).Cristiana-Maria Schena is a full professor of Financial Institutions in the Department of Economics, University of Insubria, Italy. She is Director of the Research Center for Ethics in Business and Social Responsibility at the Department of Economics and Head of the course in Finance, Markets and Financial Intermediaries within the master's course in Economics, Laws and Corporate Finance. She is the author of several books and articles including a contribution on FinTech in the volume of the Italian Regulatory Authority on Financial Markets (Consob).