1. Studying Scams
2. The Story of U-Vistract
3. Money Schemes in Melanesia
4. Cargo Cult Mentality
5. Plausibility, Experimentation and Deception
6. U-Vistract and the Prosperity Gospel
7. Negative Nationalism and Christian Citizenship
8. Christian Patrons and Cosmopolitan Sentiments
9. "Some of us are fed up of banks!"
10. Nationals Investing in the Global
John Cox is a Research Fellow at the Institute for Human Security and Social Change at La Trobe University in Melbourne, Australia. He has more than twenty years of experience working in the Pacific region as a development practitioner and anthropologist.