Learn how to cut, heal or strengthen the energetic attachments to the people and relationships in your life.
Denise Linn's personal journey began as a result of a near-death
experience at age 17. Her life-changing experiences and remarkable
recovery set her on a spiritual quest that led her to explore the
healing traditions of many cultures, including those of her own
Cherokee ancestors, the Aborigines of Australian, and the Zulus in
Bophuthatswana. She trained with a Hawaiian kahuna (shaman), and
Reiki Master Hawayo Takata. She was also adopted into a New Zealand
Maori tribe. In addition, Denise lived in a Zen Buddhist monastery
for more than two years.
Denise is an internationally renowned teacher in the field of self-development. She's the author of the bestseller Sacred Space and the award-winning Feng Shui for the Soul, and has written 16 books, which are available in 29 languages. Denise has appeared in numerous documentaries and television shows worldwide, gives seminars on six continents, and is the founder of the International Institute of Soul Coaching , which offers professional certification programs in life coaching. For information about Denise's certification program and other lectures, please visit her Website- www.DeniseLinn.com
"Life is energy and when we understand this on a fundamental
level and learn to work with this realm, amazing changes unfold in
our lives. Ready to release the past for good? Tired of feeling
overwhelmed by draining relationships? Then look no further.
Energy Strands will teach you everything you need to know to
become masterful at forming and keeping the life-enhancing
connections that matter most."
- Cheryl Richardson, #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Art of Extreme Self-Care"Energy Strands, in my opinion, is one of the most in-depth books ever written defining energy and how to use or misuse it. Denise Linn masterly weaves together ageless, divine, and sage wisdom to assist your soul in its enduring journey while on earth. When put into use, the tools she generously shares will assist you in experiencing a life of fulfillment, understanding, and enlightenment. Don't miss out!"
- James Van Praagh, #1 New York Times best-selling author of Wisdom from Your Spirit Guides"Energy Strands is a grounded, practical, and much-needed manual for caring for ourselves while navigating the morass of human energetic interaction. A must-read for anyone wanting to live a calm, peaceful, and grounded life in the midst of so much stress in the world. I'll keep my copy by my bedside."
- Sonia Choquette, New York Times best-selling author of Your 3 Best Super Powers"If you have ever chatted with someone and felt your energy drain away, then you know what it means to have an energy cord depletion. Denise Linn knows about energy. She's studied itfor a lifetime, and she teaches you how to protect your energy field as well as how to remove negative influences that have glommed onto you from others. This book will one day be known as a class icon the subject of human potential and energy field."
- Colette Baron-Reid, best-selling author of Uncharted"Denise Linn's new insightful and educational book, Energy Strands, not only teaches you the importance of knowing and understanding how the intricate energy cords that are part of us and the Universe work--but it also teaches you that life is one big continuous circle of giving and receiving energy. You can be in control of this wonderful, intelligent energy and use it to guide you on your path toward happiness, prosperity, and well-being. This book is a must for your library!"
- John Holland, psychic medium and author of Bridging Two Realms"Energy Strands is probably the most valuable book in the world that we are living in today. It helps us all understand that our connectionis far deeper than what we perceive it to be. It proves that we are all interwoven in the subliminal, and yet when we need something or someone needs us, energy never lets us down, it's right there staring at us. That's the beauty of energy! A gorgeous book that's going to be on my list of 'must-reads' for all my students."
- Lisa Williams, internationally acclaimed medium and author ofWas That a Sign from Heaven?"A master at clearing our energy field and the space around it, Denise Linn isn't just a great author, she's an awesome spiritual teacher. Based upon her decades of spiritual study and profound inner experience, her practical, down-to-earth guidebook to subtle energy, Energy Strands, is chock-full of methods for releasing psychic bondage and invoking spiritual protection. Denise shows us how in this must-have book. Read it and use it!"
- Dr. Susan Shumsky, award-winning and best-selling author of Instant Healing and The Power of Chakras"Denise Linn brilliantly shines her light into the mysterious world of energy and illuminates a transformational process for living life with greater grace and ease. Energy Strands not only guides us on how to release aspects of our life that no longer serve us, it also provides the steps to thread deeper connections to people, circumstances, and choices that nourish us. In the process, we are healed. I love this book."
- davidji, best-selling author of Sacred Powers and Secrets of Meditation"Energy Strands is full of eureka moments, laugh-out-loud examples, and the kind of peaceful clarity that I have come to expect from Denise's writings. As usual, she has taken a complex and spiritually important topic and made it crystal clear to the reader. This book has opened my eyes and changed how I see the world, the people around me, and given me a whole new set of spiritual tools that I can use to live a happier, healthier, more magical life--and it will do the same for you!"
- Radleigh Valentine, best-selling author of How to Be Your Own Genie"The powerful and easily understandable guidance Denise provides in Energy Strands is a life changer! By learning to identify your attachments, and how to release unhealthy ties and foster positive ones, you'll experience a sense of freedom unlike any other! As a highly sensitive empath, I found Denise's book to be both empowering and comforting. I highly recommend it!"
- Kerri Richardson, coach and author of What Your Clutter Is Trying to Tell You