Simple Protecting Light Moisturiser with SPF 15 is a perfect blend of skin-loving ingredients and added vitamins, moisturising with a light, non-greasy feel. Use Simple daily facial moisturiser with sunscreen to help protect your skin from UVA and UVB rays. It's perfect for all skin, especially sensitive skin. Our face lotion feels light on your face so your skin feels soft, healthy, and balanced. This oil free moisturiser perfectly blends a light moisturiser and a broad-spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen so your skin stays smooth and protected from UVA and UVB rays.
- Contains Vital Vitamins of Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E
- Skin-Loving Ingredients include Allantoin; Bisabol; and Glycerin
- No Artificial Perfumes; Dyes; or Harsh Irritants that can upset your skin
- Broad Spectrum SPF 15 to protect from UVA and UVB rays
- Great for sensitive skin.
• For external use only. • Do not use on damaged or broken skin. • When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. • Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. • Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Inactive ingredients Water, Glycerin, Active ingredients Purpose Active ingredients Purpose Avobenzone (3.0%) Ensulizole (1.0%) Sunscreen Octisalate (5.0%) Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Glyceryl Stearate, Potassium Stearate, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Stearamide AMP, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone. Simple skincare contains no animal derived ingredients.
Apply liberally and evenly to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure. • Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. • Re-apply at least every 2 hours. • Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.