Only Have Excellent Quality, Dare to Compare
What's in the box:
#1 Foundation Brush
#2 Eyeshadow Brush
#3 Flat-top Shadow Brush
#4 Round Blooming Brush
#5 Angle Top Brush
#6 Eyeshadow Brush
#7 Eyebrow Brush
#8 Eyeshadow Brush
#9 Eyeshadow Brush
#10 Eyeshadow Brush
#11 Eyeliner Brush
#12 Eyeshadow Brush
#13 Eyeshadow Brush
#14 Concealer Brush
#15 Eyebrow Brush
#16 Lip Brush
#18 Eyeshadow Sponge
#19 Mascara Brush
#20 Ultra fine-Eyeliner
#21 50pcs Disposable Eyelash Brush
Saking 20 Pieces Makeup Brush Set
Saking 50 Pieces Disposable Eyelash Brush
How to clean Saking Makeup brushes:
1. Run the bristles under warm running water.
2. Apply a small amount of mild soap to the bristles and work into a light lather.
3. Rinse the bristles thoroughly under running water.Gently squeeze out any excess water and makeup residue.
4. Continue rinsing until the water runs clear, being careful NOT to submerge the brush.
5. Gently squeeze out any excess water using a clean towel and air dry in an open space.
Important notice: While we work to make sure that product information is correct, manufacturers can change their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We strongly recommend that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product and that you do not solely rely on the information on our website. If you are not happy with a product and have not used it you may return it at anytime for a full refund.