Introduction and Applications of Qivange 1pc Blush Brush
*Used for buffing powder, blush highlighter, bronzer and shimmer application, and blending mineral products onto the skin. Meets your daily basic makeup requirements.
How to Clean Makeup Brushes:
1. Holding bristles face down, run bristles under warm water.
2. Gently squeeze out any excess water and makeup residue.
3. Apply a dime size amount of mild soap and olive oil into the palm of your hand.
4. Massage the bristles into your palm in a circular motion under running water until the water runs clear, being careful not to submerge the brush.
5. Gently squeeze out any excess water using a clean towel.
6. Let the bristles air dry in an open space.
1 *Qivange Makeup Brush
1 * Rose red pouch
Important notice: While we work to make sure that product information is correct, manufacturers can change their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We strongly recommend that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product and that you do not solely rely on the information on our website. If you are not happy with a product and have not used it you may return it at anytime for a full refund.