Hand Carved Wooden Tags for Block Printing from India
Set of 5
Price includes NZ wide delivery!
|Other Information: ||Htag0014|
1. Make temporary henna tattoos on palm and hands.
2. Make block prints on fabric, paper, clay, canvas, textile, wallpaper, scrapbook, etc.
3. Make school's art & craft assignments, holiday painting homework and college's creative designing projects.
4. Make block prints on different fabrics like cushion covers, bed sheets, table cloth, scarves, sarees, tops, etc.
HOW TO USE WOODEN BLOCKS:
1. Layout your fabric, paper, textile or canvas on foam sheet or sponge board.
2. Spread paint or colour on these wooden blocks using a small piece of sponge.
4. Refer "HOW TO USE WOODEN BLOCKS" tutorial link under Royal Kraft Seller Information.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER:
1. The consistency of colour ink should not be too thick or not too thin.
2. The paint or colour ink should be evenly spread over the blocks using sponge.
3. Do not expect 100% perfection in achieving uniformity of desired designs.
4. Sponge, foam, brush, henna, colour ink or any accessories NOT included.