A great imaginative DIY decorating accessory for handmade arts and crafts projects. Decorate and style your costumes, gifts, festival accessories, bags, caps, towels, and more.
The embroidered patches good for cloth, jackets, vests, jeans, blouses, pants, t-shirts, skirts, hats, shoes. It can not only be a patch to repair your clothes, hats or more, but also can be a cool decoration. Fantastic decoration for you. Furthermore, the patches are easy to sew or iron on all sorts of fabric.
How to DIY:
1. Garment should be clean and freshly laundered
2. Turn the iron on, preheat for five minutes with 400 degrees.
3. Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
4. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
5. Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
6. Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
7. Let it cool for one minute. If edge of patch is lifted, repeat step 6.
8. If you want the applique more secure, you can sew by hands.
Do NOT use on unironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers.
Do NOT bleach.