Fishpond Gift Vouchers - Let them choose!

We won't be beaten by anyone. Guaranteed

50x150cm Wool Black White Plaid Cheque Fabric DIY Apparel Coat Material XF03
By

Rating

Product Description:

50x150cm Wool Black White Plaid Cheque Fabric DIY Apparel Coat Material XF03 1pc=50x150cm Wool 40%, the other fibre 60% If more than 1pc, a continuous piece without cutting Suitable for dress, apparel, coat....

Product Details
Look for similar items by category
This title is unavailable for purchase as none of our regular suppliers have stock available. If you are the publisher, author or distributor for this item, please visit this link.
Back to top