Enjoy the convenience of doing all your book purchasing from a New Zealand based supplier with a database that offers a selection of over one million books from publishers and distributors around the world. With Fishpond you will enjoy better prices allowing you to stretch your budget further, while discovering the convenience of buying at the click of a mouse!
Key features of Fishpond.co.nz include:
- A searchable database of over 1 million books in print
- Streamlined purchasing from a single supplier
- Fast delivery, usually within one week.
- No minimum quantity requirements
- Up to 40% discount off our list prices on books
- Competitive quotes on bulk orders and class sets
- Easy control through our intuitive account management interface
- Clearly visible stock levels written on each product page
- Access to our "Search Used" option for very good condition out of print books
Up to 40% discount applies to most book purchases made on behalf of your school or library by nominated personnel and does not cover purchase of computer accessories, clothing, software, CDs or DVDs.
Purchase order policy
Payment by purchase order is open only to purchases made by schools or libraries or their authorised purchasers. Subject to verification, you can buy books on credit, up to your prearranged limit with us. Payment methods accepted include credit card, cheque and bank transfer.
Returns policyShould a situation arise whereby you decide that the books received do not meet your expectations, you have 14 days in which to return the books for a full credit.
Simply sign up for your school account. In 24 to 48 hours, we will send you a confirmation email.
For further details please contact us.