Ski Region Simulator
This item is unavailable.
We will email you if this item comes back into stock.
|Other Information: ||83716|
|Release Date: ||09 December 2011|
Fresh powder galore !!
Show your technical and managerial skills in this high-quality simulation by the developers of the “Farming Simulator” (about 1,000,000 units sold international since October 2010), Giants. Manage, maintain and expand your own mountains and villages in the “Ski Region Simulator 2012” to bring your ski resort to success.
Starting with a single lift and a short trail, the player has to attract guests by tending his resorts and keeping the visitors excited. The 4 km2 large ski region can be explored by foot, ski and snowboard. Furthermore, a large automotive fleet containing well-known vehicles like snow cats and snow cannons can be discovered and operated. Prepare the slopes with highly detailed snow cats, build up ski-lifts with the appropriate equipment, and take care of your fleet by buying the right machines. To entertain the inhabitants of the resort, the player can serve delicious meals in the upgradeable Alpine huts, and deliver cool après-ski entertainment. If the player manages the resort wisely, more and more visitors will make their ski empire grow!
As expected by a typical Giants game, “Ski Region Simulator 2012” is characterized by high quality graphics and realistic technical details. The game offers a broad and varied game play as well as never-ending entertainment.
This simulation is an absolute must for all fans of winter sports and technical simulations.
- Partnership with Pistenbully
- Free, open-world-scenario with day / night cycle and dynamic weather that can be discovered by foot, ski and snowboard
- Expanding vehicle fleet with new and more efficient vehicles – variety of snow related industrial tools designed to act as extensions of the vehicles available
- Detailed management system enables players to build and expand their ski resort environment by creating new trails and installing lifts
- Varied scripted and unforeseen events will keep the player entertained
- Play online with your friends in the multi-player mode
Minimum system requirements:
Windows XP (SP3) / Vista / 7
2 GHz processor
Graphics card with 256 MB VRAM: Nvidia Geforce 6800 Series
ATI Radeon x850, S3 Chrome 430 GT or better (Note: work on-board graphics cards can be, but not officially supported)
1 GB RAM,
1 GB free hard disk space
Internet connection for multiplayer mode
- Number of players: 1
- Development Company: Giant
- Software House: astragon
- Video Dimensions: 3D
- Publisher: Excalibur
- Point Of View: Third-person, floating camera
Tell a friend
Review this Product
This title is unavailable for purchase as none of our regular suppliers have stock available. If you are the publisher, author or distributor for this item, please visit this link