AN UNPARALLELED UNDERTAKING
The Wiley Encyclopedia of Operations Research and Management Science is the first multi-volume encyclopedia devoted to advancing the areas of operations research and management science. The Encyclopedia is available online and in print.
DETAILED AND AUTHORITATIVE
Designed to be a mainstay for students and professionals alike, the Encyclopedia features four types of articles at varying levels written by diverse, international contributors.
- Introductory articles provide a broad and moderately technical treatment of core topics.
- Advanced articles review key areas of research in a citation-rich format similar to that of leading review journals.
- Technical articles provide more detailed discussions of key concepts addressed in related articles.
- Case Studies/Historical Interludes present successful and/or interesting examples of operations research and management science methodology in practical or historical contexts.
KEY FEATURES OF THE ENCYCLOPEDIA
- Offers the only cohesive multi-volume reference devoted to operations research and management science theory, methodology, and applications
- Includes over 600 articles with contributions from over 1,000 authors from around the world
- Features an Editorial Board comprised of experts in the field who have vast experience in academia, industry, and government
- Designed to make the content useful and accessible to the widest possible readership
- Provides practical tools to maximize benefits and minimize cost and risk