OCA/OCP: Oracle9i DBA Fundamentals I Study Guide
This item is unavailable.
We will email you if this item comes back into stock.
|Format:||eBook (Glassbook), 452 pages|
|Other Information: ||Relay time: 0min|
|Published In: ||United States, 14 July 2006|
"Here's the book you need to prepare for Exam 1Z0-031: OCA/OCP: Oracle9i DBA Fundamentals I Study Guide
- In-depth coverage of official exam objectives
- Practical information on implementing and managing Oracle9i databases
- Hundreds of challenging review questions, in the book and on the CD
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- Understanding Oracle architecture and its main components
- Identifying DBA administrative tools
- Setting up password file authentications
- Creating and managing Initialization Parameter Files
- Configuring OMF
- Create a database using Oracle Database Configuration Assistant
- Creating a database manually
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file. "
About the Author
Biju Thomas, OCP, has over 7 years of Oracle database management and application development experience. He currently works as a Database Administrator Consultant for Burlington Resources in Fort Worth, TX. Bob Bryla, OCP, has worked with Oracle databases for over 10 years. He currently works as an Oracle DBA and Analyst for Lands' End in Dodgeville, Wisconsin.