With a flip of the flap, the Skooba Skin converts from a sleek, padded laptop sleeve to a handled carry bag, or vice-versa. Skooba Skin is designed to protect a computer while carried inside another bag or suitcase, or to be used on its own for meetings, classes or other times when the laptop alone is all that needs to be carried. Also available in a decorate it yourself "DIY" version and black canvas.
- At first glance, the Skooba Skin is a study in minimalist design
- There is not a zipper, buckle, rivet, clip, or hardware of any kind to be found on the bag
- Patent-pending design converts instantly from padded laptop sleeve to grab-and-go laptop tote
- Can be used for transport inside another bag or tote or on its own
- The Skooba Skin is designed to hold smaller laptops from 14-15" screen size
- The outer flap fastens in place with a simple, concealed Velcro tab to close the sleeve. Switching to “tote mode” is as simple
- Matching, contoured cutaways line up to form the carrying handle
- When not in use as a laptop transporter, the Skooba Skin works well as a slim briefcase for files and papers, or even as a trade show bag that can be used to collect literature, then folded up and packed in a suitcase or shipped home
- Look for the other 2 Skooba Skins in Medium and Large
- Laptop Compartment Dimensions: 14.25" x 10.5" x 1.75"
- Material: Determined by Color Choice
- Warranty: Warranty against material defects
- Colour: Brown Corduroy with Teal Lining
|Brand: ||Skooba / RoadWired|
|Dimensions: ||38.1 x 27.9 x 5.1 centimeters (0.37 kg)|